Hello, I am Susan Dunlop
- Award-winning, CEO, entrepreneur, business leader, company director and voluntary director on not-for-profit boards.
- Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. Certified Professional Life Coach ICF NLP and Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Certified Hypnotherapist and member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH) and in Therapeutic Art for Life Coaches. Member of the Noosa Chamber of Commerce and the Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Network.
- I have experienced the highs and lows of growing a company from the kitchen table to the boardroom and selling to a large corporate and all that entailed.
- CEO of Seize Your Day Virtual Assistants in Noosa.
- Manager of all things that don’t involve dirt, bugs and snakes, for my husband’s horticultural service, EARTH Garden Work, also in Noosa.
- Podcaster – Coffee and Contemplation with Susan on Spotify and Apple Podcast via anchor.fm.
- Speaker – on Success without Fulfilment is a Failure and There’s Nothing Worse Than An Angry Rich Woman... sharing stories of life, business, resilience, determination, failures, personal growth, real success.
- My LinkedIn profile details my career and business experience, awards won, recommendations, roles, businesses and education if you’d like to have a look.
- Speaker and Writer – on the cultural and societal taboo of childhood sexual abuse. My hope is to offer solace to those who have been abused, and remind them that they are not alone in their traumatic experiences and that recovery is possible.
- Team leader of Chicks with Kicks Brisbane Coastrek Team 2019. In 2019 our team of 4 women trekked 30 km on Friday 26 July, to raise funds for Fred Hollows Foundation work in restoring sight to the needlessly blind.
- Business Member of Women Initiating New Directions (WINDO).
- Volunteer admin support, rise and dance each February with One Billion Rising Noosa.
- I’m the daughter of an ageing mother, and have grieved the loss of my father, too early to metastatic melanoma.
- Mother of three intelligent, creative, beautiful young women (30, 27 and 24). I understand the challenges and joys of children gaining independence, travelling alone overseas, dating, getting married, the empty nest and young adults returning home to live.
- Married, celebrating my 35th wedding anniversary to the love of my life this year. I am honest and open about “the mountains, rivers and valleys” we’ve traversed to keep our marriage alive.
- Born and raised in the Catholic faith, in the 1960s-1970s in Beverly Hills, Sydney.
- I’m the creator of magic moments for my family and friends and live with the belief that we create our own experience of life.
- Whilst daily drama plays a part in many people’s lives, my own life’s lessons, resilience and personal growth, have led me to choose instead to see life as it is, not worse than it is, and make it better by taking action.
My life goals are coming to fruition!
- To live simply in our simple, uncluttered and quirky 1940’s house in a quiet riverside town.
- Rather than eat out, I cook and create with love.
- The sale of my company and taking a gap year to travel the ‘wonders of the world’ in 2017. My top 3 wonders were: seeing the Northern Lights in Norway and Iceland (that’s 2 I know); Hot Air Ballooning at dawn over Cappadocia, Turkey and 6 weeks island-hopping in Greece.
- Meeting and learning from incredible people on my life’s journey in business and beyond.
- I spend time studying things that light me up. I have completed a therapeutic art certification and I am loving being me, in all the roles I play!
- To create mosaic masterpieces with friends, holding messy workshop gatherings at each others’ homes, over a pot of tea or a good coffee.
- I know what it’s like to experience periods of low self-esteem, self-blame, self-worth and lost self-confidence and the work involved to over-come all of these.
- I believe in being vulnerable and open and fully showing up for life. There is no dress rehearsal.
- I support adult survivors of abuse. I offer a safe space for you in your coaching with me.
- Very grateful to have experienced the benefits of a life coach myself, having engaged a Coach to work with me across my life and business, every 10 days, for four years. Those years were hectic, insane, fabulous. I traversed some of the biggest life stressors, loss and joys and successfully achieved some of the biggest goals in my life.
So that’s just a little about me, with the idea that it might help you see that I am someone you would like to have on your side as your coach/mentor.
Interested in working with me one-on-one? Take the next step below.
Click this button to go straight to my scheduler. Select the best time for you, if you are seriously wanting to live your life on your terms.
I would be honoured to work with you,